Laurel Ridge Family Liaison
Translate this page
Laurel Ridge has a family liaison who is dedicated to helping parents in all their interactions with the school and throughout the Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) system. Our school's family liaison is Carla Quiroga-Anello. She can help you and your family get the support and assistance you need.
Family liaisons can:
- Provide new families with information about the school and community.
- Conduct tours of the building for new families.
- Connect families with other school personnel who provide specialized assistance and resources (such as our school counselors, our school psychologists, and our school social worker).
- Connect families with resources beyond the school, both in FCPS and in the greater community.
- Help families complete required paperwork (such as school forms, health forms, free/reduced lunch applications, summer program applications, etc.).
- Help parents or guardians who want to volunteer and find other productive ways to support the school.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sra. Quiroga-Anello. She is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and can be reached by email ([email protected]) or by calling 703-426-3801.